There are a lot of discussion about logos on forums, crowd sourcing platform, inspirational web site and blogs. Some of them a connected with design, colors, symmetry and other stuff. Also we saw a lot of topics discussing if the logo should be sold just once or it could be sold to multiply buyers. We think it should be sold just once and below are some reasons:
1. The logo should be unique
The logo was invented to differentiate the products. How could you differentiate your company or organisation if your logo has been bought by 2 or 50 other people. It quite ridiculous.
2. A logo is a long term investment. You should have the right so register it as a trademark.
You never know your company is becoming a Fortune 500 one. Then you will not want to buy the right from other 50 people to register your logo.
3. A logo should communicate only one thing, one company or one service, product.
It will be confusing to have 10 companies with the same logos. I can't imagine how the buyer will feel.
4. A logo should communicate trust.
When you buy a logo you should think as a customer of your product. Would he appreciate your logo as professional and reliable. How it will feel if he will see it on different products or services?
5. A logo should make the owner to be proud of its company or organisation.
You will never be satisfied knowing that your logo is used by other 10 peoples. Trust us.
More on www.zeebrands.com